Oceaneering AGV Systems (previously Frog) is a division of Oceaneering International with headquarters in the Netherlands, and globally active in the material handling industry. Oceaneering AGV Systems develops, produces, and markets Automated Guided Vehicle Systems (AGVs). Our products service industries including Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Entertainment, Electronics and Warehousing. Our automation solutions assist organizations in becoming more efficient and reducing operating costs. This is reflected in our slogan: Connecting What’s Needed with What’s Next!
Oceaneering AGV Systems employs around 100 staff members with offices in the Netherlands, Germany and the United States. Because the organization is expanding we are currently looking for a
WERKVOORBEREIDER / MATERIAL PLANNER
(Full-time, Utrecht, NL)
Key tasks and activities:
The material planner is responsible for the whole process from creating requisitions based on bill of materials and engineering drawings to the handover of materials to assembly. You preplan orders, create requisitions, trace parts and inform project management and assembly in a proactive manner. You collaborate with Project Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Assembly to ensure resolution of issues that impact execution of the projects. You ensure the part data integrity in the ERP system (PeopleSoft) and adjust the properties of parts with additional information. You make sure that both materials and work instructions are available to the assembly technicians in the workshop in time. For the material planning you pay close attention to purchasing costs, use of materials and project planning’s. You provide status reports on the material planning. You expedite where necessary in order for assembly to start vehicle/system building for on-time customer delivery. You like to maintain and optimize logistic performance.
- MBO level 4 preferable in logistic field
- 2-3 years’ experience as material planner
- Knowledge of logistic processes
- Experience in an engineering and production organization is preferred.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and the associated bill of materials.
- Good communicative skills both oral and written in Dutch, English and preferably also German.
- Microsoft Office especially Excel, ERP systems (PeopleSoft)
- Customer oriented and problem solving attitude
- Stress resistant, proactive, go-getter
- Reliable team player, with good time-management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan effectively and a good track record for meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude. Willing to learn new skills, share experiences and take on roles of increasing responsibility. Is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that will, at times, require working extended hours.
Oceaneering AGV Systems offers:
A dynamic and innovative working environment related to automation and robotics technology. Your coworkers are committed and engaged engineers, who are passionate about our AGV’s. The atmosphere is informal, with short communication lines within a can-do culture. A Personal Profile Analysis and testing can be part of this procedure.
If your interest is piqued, we invite you to apply or tell a friend if you know somebody who would fit this profile. Direct your motivation letter and CV in English before 30 May 2017 to Rhea Fraser, preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please refer to the website www.oceaneering.com/agv or you can call us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Oceaneering AGV Systems BV, Tractieweg 190, 3534 AP Utrecht, tel. 030 244 05 50.
Acquisition with regards to this vacancy is not appreciated.